- Windows 10 x86/x64
WinXcorners allows you to assign events to trigger on your main monitor corners, it activates when your mouse cursor hovers them, i.e. when you move your mouse cursor to your screen edges.
These are the options that you can select:
- Show all windows, using Task view, the new Windows 10 feature.
- Show desktop
- Start Screen Saver, and
- Turn off monitors
The application runs in the System Tray, by right clicking you can enable it to run when Windows starts (logon).
- The application won't detect the screen edges if you are using (focused) an elevated privileged application. But you can always restart the application as administrator.
- If you have multiple monitors, it won't work in a secondary monitor.
[UPDATE August 2016]
WinXCorners 184.108.40.206 betaThis is new version which fixes some bugs and adds new features:
- Fixed trigger while holding down any mouse button (left, middle or right button)
- Changed text rendering method to fix blurry text on some screen resolutions
- Fixed showing countdown while holding down mouse button
- Added a workaround to let show windows, show desktop and show action center be triggered while using a program with administrative rights
- Delayed hotcornes, you can set a delay time to trigger a hotcorner event
- Added notification center option
- Custom command for a hotcorner
- Visible delay countdown
- Trayicon icon updated, it turns grayish if you disable temporarily the tool
You can call this advanced options dialog from System Tray icon (right click –> Advanced)
[UPDATE June 2019]
WinXCorners 1.2 betaThis is new version which fixes some bugs and adds new features:
- Multi monitor support (not fully tested)
- Early support for Light Theme for Windows 10 v1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Fixing some bugs
Download WinXCorners 1.2 beta
Source Code: https://github.com/vhanla/winxcorners
Report Issues at: https://github.com/vhanla/winxcorners/issues
Copyright (c) 2015 Victor Alberto Gil (vhanla)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE